Looking for a special someone to experience the Artic Circle as a travel intern, you probably did not hear this before!
If you think this is you or you know someone, act fast before the best is selected! Read on to find out what we are looking for.
I’m Bryan and by this time you should know that I started off as a travel blogger. Yes, getting paid to travel. I did not start off this way, instead with my own savings to travel a little each time. So here’s a start for you to try out as a travel intern, to explore the Artic Circle. So lucky if you are looking to travel and witness the northern lights. Enough ranting Bryan, let’s get to the important details.
- Be passionate about blogging and travel
- Familiar with photography (having a portfolio will give you a great advantage)
- Video creation or drone skills a plus
- You like being around with small groups of people
- Outgoing, creative, nature lover and of course wanderlust
- Be available from late Nov 2019 till late Feb 2020 for a period of 3 months
- Have the right to be in Sweden for 3 months irregardless of your nationality
- Open to all nationality
- Passport validity of minimum 6 months from the date of travel.
- Must have a driving license and able to drive in winter conditions
- Be comfortable with working 5 days a week and 7 hours a day
What’s provided from us
- Accommodation (private room with shared kitchen facilities) in Swedish Lapland
- Insurance coverage for the vehicle you might be driving
- An internship completion bonus
- Your parents and friends can visit you during the internship
- Experience of a lifetime
- Desire to travel more after the internship
- An interesting internship on your resume
What’s not provided
- Flights to Sweden
- Meals (if you are really good with creating content, we might consider feeding you)
This might be you this coming winter
Witness the auroras from your own eyes
Now you are interested, how do you apply?
Step 1: Fill out this form
Step 2: Try to get my attention on social media. Either through Facebook (The More I Travel) or Instagram (bryanspero). So that I can assess your photography and video skills.