“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart” – Helen Keller
1) That moment when the plane takes off and you are seated by the window, admiring the magical world below you.
2) When someone you know offers to host you when you are traveling.
3) A local invites you for their family dinner.
4) Witness some breathtaking scenery that you have never seen before.
5) Finally getting to the rest stop that your bursting bladder has been waiting for.
6) Returning to your hotel with more shopping loots than you ever did for the past 6 months.
7) Someone picks you up when you want to hitch-hike.
8) That moment you wake up and realize that you are still on vacation in another country.
9) Listening to your favorite playlist on your road trip.
10) Traveling with your close ones
11) To know that you are going back to your own bed after a long trip.
12) Simply the feeling of being free
Share with me your best feelings on the road!
I love this so much:)
Haha great list with good use of gifs. Number 11 is especially cool! For me, most of my travelling is done solo, so the sense of being free is the most important one for me 🙂
Thank you Lee. I believe there are different feelings involved when traveling in groups or solo. I travel solo most of the time too and i really love it.
The first two are so true!