Now is the time of the year when you see tons of travel pictures on social media. Have you realize the spike in travel photos in your Facebook feeds? June is the period where kids go on their much-anticipated school holidays and the parents are taking time off from work to enjoy their precious time of the year to bring their kids on vacations. Your school mate just went on summer exchange in some European countries. Your boyfriends or girlfriends went on long haul flights to some exotic destinations for their graduation trip, leaving you thinking when it is going to be your turn. Your colleague just went on vacation to some island paradise, and you dread covering his or her work. Everyone is traveling, for whatever reasons.
Here it goes!
1) You enjoy flipping through Lonely Planet guidebooks even you are not going to that place anytime soon.
2) You can’t stop looking at the world map on where to go next.
3) You try to remember the cities in each countries and what’s the capital of each countries.
4) You have a desire to travel the world, even knowing that it’s unrealistic and that’s what EVERYONE wants to do.
5) You don’t get bored with travel photos that your friends posted on Facebook.
6) You have a favorite city to live in.
7) You want your proposal/wedding to be held in a foreign place, somewhere you think it is romantic.
8) You work and save to fund your next trip.
9) You have a playlist or song to remember each place you travel to.
10) Booking flights give you an amazing sense of euphoria.
11) You are constantly looking at travel blogs and anything related, probably an hour or more per day.
12) Travel is your type of drug
13) Coming home is like a vacation instead.
14) You feel more freedom than anything else when you are traveling.
15) You use airport codes instead of cities name.
16) You have a standard list of answers to the questions people ask when you travel; ‘where are you from’, ‘where have you traveled’.
17) You enjoy talking to other travelers like they are your best friends.
18) You wish to dump your work and catch the next flight right away but you can’t.
19) You have friends all over the world and you can’t wait to finish visiting all of them.
Thanks for reading, have a good summer!
Yes! Fully agree with all these points 🙂